1. Invest in an awesome water bottle to remember to stay hydrated.
2. Skip the subway, car, taxi, escalator, or elevator and walk!
3. Use an exercise ball as your desk chair.
4. Remind yourself that celebrities have beauty SWAT teams to primp them.
5. Pick a cheat day to reward your healthy routine.
6. Sign up for a dance class.
7. Wash your pillowcase every week.
8. Keep your razor germ and rust-free out of the shower.
9. Ignore the freezer section.
10. Volunteering can help you build muscles & homes!
11. Use tech tools like MyFitnessPal or FitBit to track your progress.
12. Mix in a pinch of cinnamon to your yogurt to kick up your metabolism.
13. Find a workout buddy for solidarity (and a little peer pressure).
14. Step away from your desk at least once each afternoon.
15. Swap your smoothies for juices.
16. Add ginger to post-workout beverage to heal muscles.
17. Eat dark chocolate when you're stressed.
18. Rest your eyes for 20 seconds every 20 minutes at a computer.
19. Keep your hands off of your face.
20. One glass of red wine a day keeps the doctor away. One.
Makeup Artists Agree—These Are the 10 Biggest 2023 Makeup Trends
Smudged eyeliner, underpainting, and bold blush are leading the charge.
By Samantha Holender
What I Wear to Work: Deborah Yager Fleming
The hotelier utilizes color coding to jumpstart her day.
By Sara Holzman
New Horror Movies We're Dying to Watch
Brand-new nightmare fuel, right this way.
By Brooke Knappenberger
Senator Klobuchar: "Early Detection Saves Lives. It Saved Mine"
Senator and breast cancer survivor Amy Klobuchar is encouraging women not to put off preventative care any longer.
By Senator Amy Klobuchar
How Being a Plus-Size Nude Model Made Me Finally Love My Body
I'm plus size, but after I decided to pose nude for photos, I suddenly felt more body positive.
By Kelly Burch
I'm an Egg Donor. Why Was It So Difficult for Me to Tell People That?
Much like abortion, surrogacy, and IVF, becoming an egg donor was a reproductive choice that felt unfit for society’s standards of womanhood.
By Lauryn Chamberlain
The 20 Best Probiotics to Keep Your Gut in Check
Gut health = wealth.
By Julia Marzovilla
Simone Biles Is Out of the Team Final at the Tokyo Olympics
She withdrew from the event due to a medical issue, according to USA Gymnastics.
By Rachel Epstein
The Truth About Thigh Gaps
We're going to need you to stop right there.
By Kenny Thapoung
3 Women On What It’s Like Living With An “Invisible” Condition
Despite having no outward signs, they can be brutal on the body and the mind. Here’s how each woman deals with having illnesses others often don’t understand.
By Emily Shiffer
The High Price of Living With Chronic Pain
Three women open up about how their conditions impact their bodies—and their wallets.
By Alice Oglethorpe