1. Invest in an awesome water bottle to remember to stay hydrated.
2. Skip the subway, car, taxi, escalator, or elevator and walk!
3. Use an exercise ball as your desk chair.
4. Remind yourself that celebrities have beauty SWAT teams to primp them.
5. Pick a cheat day to reward your healthy routine.
6. Sign up for a dance class.
7. Wash your pillowcase every week.
8. Keep your razor germ and rust-free out of the shower.
9. Ignore the freezer section.
10. Volunteering can help you build muscles & homes!
11. Use tech tools like MyFitnessPal or FitBit to track your progress.
12. Mix in a pinch of cinnamon to your yogurt to kick up your metabolism.
13. Find a workout buddy for solidarity (and a little peer pressure).
14. Step away from your desk at least once each afternoon.
15. Swap your smoothies for juices.
16. Add ginger to post-workout beverage to heal muscles.
17. Eat dark chocolate when you're stressed.
18. Rest your eyes for 20 seconds every 20 minutes at a computer.
19. Keep your hands off of your face.
20. One glass of red wine a day keeps the doctor away. One.
Marie Claire Newsletter
Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
The Anthropologie Black Friday Sale Feels Like Stealing
Some of these sales are so good, the mind reels.
By Alicia Lutes
Chrissy Teigen and Daughter Luna's Hairstyling Bonding Moment Is the Cutest Thing
The Legend girls are big fans of the Dyson Airwrap.
By Sophia Vilensky
Dolly Parton’s Cheerleader Glam Was the Highlight of Thanksgiving Game Day
We know exactly who won this one.
By Sophia Vilensky
Senator Klobuchar: "Early Detection Saves Lives. It Saved Mine"
Senator and breast cancer survivor Amy Klobuchar is encouraging women not to put off preventative care any longer.
By Senator Amy Klobuchar
How Being a Plus-Size Nude Model Made Me Finally Love My Body
I'm plus size, but after I decided to pose nude for photos, I suddenly felt more body positive.
By Kelly Burch
I'm an Egg Donor. Why Was It So Difficult for Me to Tell People That?
Much like abortion, surrogacy, and IVF, becoming an egg donor was a reproductive choice that felt unfit for society’s standards of womanhood.
By Lauryn Chamberlain
The 20 Best Probiotics to Keep Your Gut in Check
Gut health = wealth.
By Julia Marzovilla
Simone Biles Is Out of the Team Final at the Tokyo Olympics
She withdrew from the event due to a medical issue, according to USA Gymnastics.
By Rachel Epstein
The Truth About Thigh Gaps
We're going to need you to stop right there.
By Kenny Thapoung
3 Women On What It’s Like Living With An “Invisible” Condition
Despite having no outward signs, they can be brutal on the body and the mind. Here’s how each woman deals with having illnesses others often don’t understand.
By Emily Shiffer
The High Price of Living With Chronic Pain
Three women open up about how their conditions impact their bodies—and their wallets.
By Alice Oglethorpe