Whether or not you've been following the Transformers: Age of Extinction press tour, actress Nicola Peltz should be on your radar. Despite being only 19-years-old and new on the scene, her choice red-carpet looks make it clear she's at the forefront of every trend. One of her latest looks, a plunging Prada halter gown boasted an exquisite detail we're looking to incorporate into our wardrobes: the neck tie.
If your day-to-day isn't comprised of black tie soirées, the easiest way to take on the trend is by looking to tops with a skinny, built-in scarf. It adds a touch of elegance, frames the face, and essentially makes a shirt an accessory in and of itself. It's all how you tie it, really. Here we've narrowed down our 5 favorite picks from this season, from Gucci's black leather halter top to ModCloth's retro print blouse.
1. Just Cavalli Silk Satin & Voile Jacquard Shirt, $465; luisaviaroma.com.
2. Chloe Silk Crepe De Chine Scarf Collar Shirt, $1,195; luisaviaroma.com.
3. Thakoon Neck Tie Top, $690; shopbop.com.
4. Eve Franco On the Glamp-aign Trail Top in Waves, $79.99; modcloth.com.
5. Gucci Black Leather Halter Top, $1700; gucci.com.