Is there an alternative to plastic surgery that can increase my cup size?
The best way to boost your bust naturally is chest exercises. While exercises can't specifically increase cup size, they can tone and firm the muscles underneath, making your breasts look perkier. Kacy Duke, fitness trainer at NYC's Equinox Gym, suggests two simple exercises. Do these moves four times a week, three sets of 12 for each.
- Start on all fours, with hands a little more than shoulder width apart. Cross your legs and bring them as close to the buttocks as possible.
- With your back straight and flat, take a deep breath and lower your body, bending your elbows.
- Straighten your arms as you come up, pushing away from the floor while exhaling. Be sure not to lock your elbows.
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart and knees slightly bent.
- Use light weights in each hand (2 to 5 pounds). If you don't have weights, try water bottles or soup cans.
- Lift your arms straight out, keeping them slightly bent, in front of your body until they are shoulder height. Hold for two counts.
- Bring them slowly to starting position and repeat.
The Agenda: Los Angeles
How to prepare for a visit to the City of Angels.
By Brooke Knappenberger
Our Editor's Favorite Curl-Defining Leave-In Conditioner Doubles As a Moisturizer for Skin
Stay hydrated, stay happy.
By Gabrielle Ulubay
Lucy Liu Opened Up About Her Decision to Have a Child Via Surrogate in Her Late 40s: "I Didn't Have a Plan"
It felt like the right time for her.
By Iris Goldsztajn
37 Stress-Relieving Gifts That Will Put Anyone at Ease
The pandemic burnout is real.
By Rachel Epstein
How Being a Plus-Size Nude Model Made Me Finally Love My Body
I'm plus size, but after I decided to pose nude for photos, I suddenly felt more body positive.
By Kelly Burch
How I Mental Health: Manolo Blahnik
Here, how the fashion icon stays centered.
By Ying Chu
Bala's Sold Out Ankle Weights Are Back and On Sale for Prime Day
Let's get physical.
By Taylore Glynn
The Best Infrared Sauna Blankets and Sauna Mats, According to Experts and Editors
100 percent worth the hype.
By Samantha Holender
How I Mental Health by Christy Turlington
For the new series, How I Mental Health, learn how iconic supermodel Christy Turlington gets real about self-love, meditation, and The Great British Baking Show.
By Ying Chu
How I Mental Health by Marc Jacobs
"Happiness is an inside job."
By Ying Chu
The Best Products to Treat and Prevent Inner-Thigh Chafing
Because thigh chafing shouldn't get in the way of summer fun.
By Mona Gohara, M.D.