Of all the seasons to stock up on beauty, Black Friday and Cyber Monday season—and yes, for beauty aficionados, this long weekend of deals is a season—is easily the best. You can stock up on all of your beauty needs for the year ahead in one fell swoop, from everyday essentials like moisturizer and shampoo on sale at Sephora to big-ticket items like Dyson blow dryers and laser hair removal devices. A few well-placed investments on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and you're set for a year of great hair and glowing skin.
Which is where we come in. Now that Black Friday is over, we'll be listing the beauty products on sale for Cyber Monday 2022 that we love at Marie Claire and think you will too, from drugstore mascaras to scoop up to investment-worthy LED face masks that are already in our carts. Use the quick links, below, to jump straight to retailer pages filled with deals, or read on for a deep-dive on products and brands on sale that we love and why. You're welcome.
- Ulta's Cyber Monday sale: Ulta is slashing prices on the brands it carries, from 30 percent off Lancôme skin care to NYX products that are buy one get one free (BOGO). It also has entire pages dedicated to deals, like holiday gift sets that are 50 percent off and eyeshadow palettes that are also half-off—and Ulta is offering $10 off any $50 qualifying purchase.
- Sephora's Cyber Monday sale: Sephora is holding an entire Cyber Week of deals on premium skincare, makeup, hair care, and more—and through November 28, you'll not only get 25% off select brands each day (the brands featured on Cyber Monday are Fenty Beauty and fresh), but up to 50% off luxury beauty throughout the week.
- Saks' Cyber Monday beauty sale: Along with fashion, home, and jewelry, Saks is slashing prices on the beauty products it carries for Cyber Monday.
- Nordstrom's Cyber Monday beauty sale: In addition to markdowns on its clothing and home decor—not to mention its incredible designer clearance sale—Nordstrom is slashing prices on its beauty products. We're talking 30 percent off products like MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and more.
- Bloomingdales' Cyber Monday beauty sale: For Cyber Monday, Bloomingdales is discounting a ton of its luxury products, from La Mer (!) to Clinique skincare gift sets to Shiseido and Sisley-Paris—basically, those top-tier brands that never, ever go on sale. Plus, it's taking $15 off when you spend $100.
- OLAY Cyber Monday Sale: If you spend $100 on OLAY's site, you'll receive a limited-edition OLAY x Stanley Quencher plus a sticker packet for free. Plus, OLAY is offering to 25% off select products site-wide starting on November 28 (Cyber Monday), which will run until the end of the month. You can get $10 off two Regenerist face moisturizers with code "HYDRATE", $10 off two Regenerist Eyes Eye Creams with code "EYES".
- OUAI Cyber Monday Sale: Hair and bodycare brand OUAI is offering 20% off site-wide and are offering the OUAI Candle as a gift with purchase. Discounts are applied at checkout, so you don't need a code.
Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Holiday Set |
We've raved about this game-changing at-home chemical peel before, and we have no plans to stop. "It's really, truly the best of the best," says our beauty editor Samantha Holender. "It's packed with five different acids—a combination of AHAs and BHAs—to target concerns ranging from acne to dark spots and dry patches. It's a two-minute long application process that's well worth the investment.
Olaplex Nourished Hair Essentials Bundle |
Arguably one of the greatest beauty deals of Cyber Monday, this set includes two of our editors' picks—Olaplex No.4 shampoo and Olaplex No. 5 conditioner—in addition to a bond-repairing serum that acts as the perfect finishing touch. Olaplex products rarely go on major sale, and just a little Olaplex product goes a long way, so this is a deal worth scooping up.
PMD Personal Microderm Elite Pro Exfoliation Device |
This cute device, which comes complete with a range of exfoliation discs, is as close to an in-office microdermabrasion treatment as you'll get at home. “This product uses spinning disc technology and vacuum suction to both gently exfoliate skin and clean pores,” Dr. Camp explained in our round-up of the best pore vacuums. Basically: blackheads, begone.
NuFACE® Mini+ Petite Facial Toning Device |
Says our Beauty Editor Samantha Holender: "The NuFace is objectively one of the best microcurrent devices on the market. It’s larger than most, which means it’s going to cover more surface area and glide more naturally along the chin and cheek contours. It’s also one of the most powerful at-home devices on the market, meaning it’s genuinely the closest you can get to a salon treatment." This kit, which includes two additional NuFace products and a brush to use alongside the device, is retailing for $183 but has a $319 value (!).
MAC Lipstick Matte in Ruby Woo |
There's a reason MAC's Ruby Woo is one of the most buzzed-about red lipsticks out there. I've worn this matte shade to all-day weddings, four-course dinners, you name it—it lasts and lasts, gets compliments all evening, and has a bluish undertone that makes your teeth look whiter. This thing is my secret weapon.
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Jumbo |
One of the best products for dry, winter skin? First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Cream. It’s insanely hydrating, amazing for sensitive skin, and repairs a damaged skin barrier with ease. And now you can stock up for the whole season with the brand's on-sale jumbo edition. (If you're looking for a smaller size, you can get the tube version for $12, down from $15.)
Lancôme Définicils Defining & Lengthening Mascara | Macy's
“You'll never find me without my Définicils mascara. I have long, downward-facing lashes that have been compared to a llama's more than once, so the wrong mascara leaves me with clumps that block my vision and dark smudges all the way to my cheekbones. (I get it, it's a good problem to have.) Définicils is the best mascara I own, the one I go back to again and again: It separates my lashes without clogging them, can be layered for a more dramatic look, and never (ever!) smudges under my eyes.” — Jenny Hollander, Director of Content Strategy
What can I say about this blow dryer brush from Revlon that hasn’t already been said? It’s one of the best-selling hair styling tools on Amazon for a reason, people! This brand-new updated version of the already-great original blow dryer brush that neatly broke the internet in 2020 now has a smaller and thinner handle, a new additional heat setting (which now makes for three overall), and ion technology to deliver shine and give you frizz-free results every single time.
FOREO UFO™ 2 Power Mask & Light Therapy Device |
Another of the most notable beauty deals of Cyber Monday: The half-off FOREO UFO™ 2 device, which utilizes LED lights, cryotherapy, pulsations, and thermotherapy to enhance the skincare you're already using: masks, serums, moisturizers, you name it.
Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Glow Moisturizer |
The entire ExfoliKate line by Kate Somerville is beloved by beauty editors, and for good reason: They just work. The line's cult-classic moisturizer will even out skin tone, shink the appearance of pores, and infuse your skin with moisture—what more can you ask for?
Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado Nourishing Eye Cream,
$55 $28 at Nordstrom
You can easily spend a fortune on eye creams, but our Director of Content Strategy, Jenny Hollander, swears by this affordable option from Kiehl's—which is even more affordable with this sale! "The Avocado Eye Cream sits lightly on the skin, but somehow does the hard work of banishing my under eye circles to boot," she raves. "This morning must-have doesn't pill under makeup, it's fragrance-free, and it pairs perfectly with an ice globe."
SKIN BOOSTERS Mega-Mushroom Skin Fortifying Regimen |
This gift set of five Origins skincare products from the brand's Mega Mushrooms line has a retail value of $147—but is on sale for Cyber Monday for $83, meaning you're getting close to 50% off. These soothing, gentle-but-powerful products are a perfect holiday gift for someone who wants a skincare reset.
Drybar Baby Buttercup Travel Blow Dryer,
$139 $111 at Amazon
If you've ever been inside a Drybar, you know their proprietary Buttercup packs a huge punch. The sunny yellow color is just a joy to look at, but besides this, this salon staple will make sure you never need to use a hotel hair dryer ever again: The lightweight design, collapsable handle, and small travel bag makes it great for flights, while the 1200-watt motor ensures the perfect balance of heat and airflow. Yes, great hair at the beach is finally a possibility.
If there's someone in your life who can't get enough of MAC Cosmetics' range of Powder Kiss Lipsticks, this set is for them. If you've never tried the formulation before, think of it as a matte lipstick that doesn't feel like a matte lipstick. It feels lightweight on the lips and lasts forever without drying you out. This set of 12 includes a series of nudes and bright shades for you to test out, including shades like Toasted, Mull It Over, and Shocking Revelation.