With long hair, there are so many styles to choose from. Follow beauty expert Cheryl Kramer's steps for a hairstyle that will complement every hair type:
1. Towel- dry hair and apply smoothing serum. Apply from roots to ends.
2. Blow-dry roots. Flip your hair and begin blow-drying. Use your fingers to make sure you dry the roots.
3. Run fingers through hair. Flip back up and run your fingers through your hair to make it settle back into place.
4. Blow dry with round brush.
5. Wrap sections of hair. Transfer the hair into Velcro rollers. Do this to your whole head using small sections.
6. Let set for 10 minutes.
7. Remove rollers, loosen waves. Remove curlers and run your fingers through your hair to loosen up the waves.
8. Take sections of hair, secure with a barrette. Take a section of hair from both corners of your forehead. Use the ends of your eyebrows as a guide. Bring the hair up to the top of your head and secure it with a small barrette.
9. Finish with hairspray.
Check out Marie Claire's how-to video for visual instructions!
Get the Look: A Half-Up, Half-Down Hairstyle