Whether you're planning your own wedding, attending a ton next year, or just have a Pinterest board, celebrity wedding photos are addictive. Combine pretty people with gorgeous gowns and lots of happy feelings, and you get Internet crack.
Google picked up on the trend this year and released its list of the top 10 trending celebrity weddings. A surprise for anyone over 25 is the number two result, Nathan Kress and London Elise Moore. Kress starred on Nickelodeon's iCarly, and the cast reunited for his nuptials. The Duggar family, of 19 Kids and Counting fame, also took two spots on the list. Technically, Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald's wedding was last year, but Jessa's pregnancy and the birth of their son, Spurgeon, likely spiked searches for their wedding day.
Check out the top 10 trending weddings on Google this year:
1. Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello
2. Nathan Kress and London Elise Moore
3. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
The couple is notoriously private, and that goes for their wedding, too. Here's a picture of them on the red carpet, which is all the adoring public can handle anyway.
4. Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild
5. Tina Knowles and Richard Larson
6. Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald
7. Jenni "JWoww" Farley and Roger Mathews
8. Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden
These two are also extremely private, but here's a cute Instagram of the newly married couple on a more casual day.
9. Amy Duggar and Dillon King
10. Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput
Follow Marie Claire on Instagram for the latest celeb news, pretty pics, funny stuff, and an insider POV.