Bar Harbor, ME
This famous Maine summer colony was first settled in 1763 and has served as an must-visit East Coast destination ever since. Learn more about the go-to Maine delicacy, lobster, at the Lulu Lobster Boat Ride, and then enjoy some of your own at Stewman's Lobster Pound.
1. Raquel Allegra tie-dye dress, $660, Net-a-Porter.
2. Filu Hats tambora hat, $645, Farfetch.
3. Kate Spade boarding call luggage tag, $68, Kate Spade.
4. Rag & Bone tortoiseshell sunglasses, $600, SSENSE.
5. Belle Sigerson Morrison espadrilles, $45, SSENSE.