Figuring out a legit answer to "Tell me about yourself" is hard enough—that's why we consulted the charts, your power colors, and, duh, fashion, to come up with the ideal interview outfit for every sign of the zodiac. Now all you've got to worry about is coming across competent, confident, and not completely psycho (but cute). Easy.
The color: red. The vibe: sleek, sophisticated, "I'm already a boss." BOOM.
1. J.Crew wool blazer, $248, jcrew.com.
2. Zara jumpsuit, $70, zara.com.
3. & Other Stories structured leather bag, $195, stories.com.
4. Hómini Studio pyramid earrings, $150, hoministudio.com.
5. Misha Nonoo for Aldo platform sandals, $160, aldoshoes.com.
Left to your own devices, you might just look too...beige. Here, we add some interest with a sheer-panel bell-sleeve top and a standout bag and shoe.
1. Urban Outfitters tortoiseshell hair clip, $12, urbanoutfitters.com.
2. Pixie Market bell-sleeve organza-panel top, $126, pixiemarket.com.
3. Zara faux leather skirt, $40, zara.com.
4. Topshop slingback shoes, $130, topshop.com.
5. Nouvel Heritage signet ring, $2,200, nouvelheritage.com.
6. Candamill leather bag, $900, candamill.com.
Color! Versatility is important to you, so we went with a (controlled) mishmash, the pieces from which can all be re-worn at your new job *nudge nudge.*
1. Boohoo sleeveless blazer, $35, boohoo.com.
2. Mango tank top, $40, shop.mango.com.
3. Front Row Shop D-ring skirt, $48, frontrowshop.com.
4. Aspinal of London frame bag, $407, avenue32.com.
5. Anmaré grommet cuff, $440, anmarejewelry.com.
6. Charles & Keith ruffle heels, $57, charleskeith.com.
Fashion is so in tune with you right now, Cancer, so tap into your minimalist, Céline-y roots and choose chic but still forward-leaning separates.
1. Topshop satin jacket, $125, topshop.com.
2. & Other Stories midi dress, $115, stories.com.
3. Trademark curved earrings, $198, trade-mark.com.
4. Alumnae New York loafers, $575, shop.alumnae.nyc.
5. Zara croc bucket bag, $30, zara.com.
Ow ow. Bold Leo pushes the boundaries of good taste, but if you can look this good doing it, why not? Key words: red, luxury, gold.
1. Roland Mouret crepe-paneled matelassé dress, $2,295, net-a-porter.com.
2. Christie Nicolaides sunburst earrings, similar at christienicolaides.com.au.
3. Mansur Gavriel circle tote, $1,095, net-a-porter.com.
4. Pared tortoiseshell sunglasses, $240, paredeyewear.com.
5. Zara metallic sandals, $70, zara.com.
Like, could you *like* a harder color, Virgo? If you have to wear brown, do it with a Valentino-esque dress styled Gucci-ly.
1. Pixie Market crochet lace dress, $132, pixiemarket.com.
2. Morphe Jewelry diamond and opal ring, $4,800, morephejewelry.com.
3. ASOS mid-heels, $62, asos.com.
4. Valentino leather document holder, $1,975, mrporter.com.
5. EyeBuyDirect metal frames, $35, eyebuydirect.com.
Classic and elegant, Libra gets a subtle boost here with some orange and green to go with her signature blue.
1. Aritzia crepe jacket, $195, aritzia.com.
2. Mango cutout-back dress, $120, shop.mango.com.
3. Olivia Kane opal ring, $253, oliviakane.co.
4. Opening Ceremony cutout heeled sandals, $350, openingceremony.us.
5. Furla top-handle bag, $328, furla.com.
A bodysuit and killer heels are about as sexy as you can get for an interview. Done.
1. H&M ruffle-sleeve bodysuit, $35, hm.com.
2. Ellery asymmetrical skirt, $590, modaoperandi.com.
3. Zara cross-body bag, $70, zara.com.
4. Au Revoir Les Filles opal ring, $70, aurevoirlesfilles.com.
5. Jimmy Choo cutout heels, $1,095, net-a-porter.com.
Not quite a Chloé tracksuit, but this co-ord set—with a backpack in purple (power color alert) will suit sporty, comfort-seeking Sag just fine.
1. Topshop kimono top, $115, topshop.com.
2. Topshop houndstooth trousers, $160, topshop.com.
3. Kara leather backpack, $440, net-a-porter.com.
4. RumbaTime watch, $60, rumbatime.com.
5. Claetyn Wood lace-up shoe, $250, claetynwood.com.
One word: tailoring. Not a bad price either, eh?
1. Whistles double-breasted blazer, $330, whistles.com.
2. Warby Parker oval glasses, $195, warbyparker.com.
3. Whistles cropped kick-flare trousers, $280, whistles.com.
4. Trademark drop circle earrings, $198, trade-mark.com.
5. OAD New York convertible leather bag, $495, oadnewyork.com.
6. Gucci fringe leather loafers, $750, net-a-porter.com.
You're all about unique tailoring, standing out and, surprise surprise, BLUE. An alternative suit shape does the trick.
1. Pixie Market bell-sleeve blazer, $172, pixiemarket.com.
2. Tibi silk layered camisole, $285, tibi.com.
3. Front Row Shop flare pants, $62, frontrowshop.com.
4. Charles & Keith top-handle bag, $60, charleskeith.com.
5. AUrate gold cuff, $325, auratenewyork.com.
6. ASOS ankle-strap heels, $49, asos.com.
Super feminine and soft doesn't have to mean *not* powerful, right? Strong silhouettes and accessories ground pretty, pale fabrics.
1. Nikki Chasin puff-sleeve linen top, $325, nikkichasin.com.
2. Aritzia silk-linen skirt, $285, aritzia.com.
3. Banana Republic leather chain-handle bag, $98, bananarepublic.com.
4, M4D3 leather sandals, $150, shop.m4d3shoes.com.
5. Miansai leather portfolio, $305, mrporter.com.
6. Ariel Gordon birthstone charm ring, $330, arielgordonjewelry.com.