MC Cheatsheet: Rag & Bone's Highly Caffeinated Documentary

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below

Elana: "I'm a shameless caffeine addict. I'm also obsessed with Rag & Bone's fall collection of plaids, parkas, and Fair Isle knits. So while the fact that the design duo's upcoming documentary will be posted on Frappuccino.com seems a little strange, you'd better believe I'll be watching. The 'bucks just got chicer!" [WWD]

Katie: "Allow our style and accessories director, Taylor Tomasi Hill, to introduce you to your new best friendship bracelet." [Refinery29]

Most Popular

Anna: "There are many, many reasons why I love Google, but the latest is that they're now planning to promote their (awesome, btw) Google Voice service with cute lil' British-style phonebooths!" [Fast Company]

Sophia: "Not sure what to think about this Breast Cancer Foundation campaign, except that it's very, very strange. And possibly not suitable for work." [The Frisky]

Koryn: "According to a new poll, 91 percent of the country wants to be either richer, thinner, smarter, or younger. As for the remaining 9 percent… What the hell could you people possibly want?" [MultiVu]

Kate: "There's no stopping them: Stripper heels are alive and, um, growing." [StyleList]

Tell Marie Claire: What are you obsessed with today? Share your faves in the Comments section below!

Culture
Share
All the Must-See Looks from the 2016 Met Gala Red Carpet
Prepare yourselves.
Culture
Share
This Snapchat Love Story Just Took Missed Connections to a Whole New Level
​We were riveted. ​
Culture
Share
Why Lesbian History Needs to Go Digital: A Look at All the Amazing Queer Women You've Never Heard Of
The founder of the popular Instagram @h_e_r_s_t_o_r_y sets the record straight.​
Misty Copeland Barbie
Culture
Share
Misty Copeland Now Has Her Own Equally Fabulous Barbie Doll
The doll can even pose en pointe, too.
Culture
Share
Meet the 21 Badass Women Changing the Food World as We Know It
The James Beard Foundation's 2016 female nominees are forces of nature.
Culture
Share
Please Don't Sit on My Bed in Your Clothes
Just think about where your clothes have been.​
Tarot Cards
Culture
Share
Your Weekly Tarot Reading
​Here's what's in the cards for you the week of May 2.​
Culture
Share
12 Things We Learned from 'Game of Thrones' Last Night
"What is dead may never die" ...right?
Culture
Share
Watch Two Tinder Users Film Every Stage of Their First Date
It's an interesting perspective on modern dating.​
Culture
Share
You Can Now Get Married in Front of Cinderella's Castle at Disney World
This actually looks AMAZING.​