1. Can't wait for New Year's to pop the champers? Get überdecadent with both bubbly and bubble bath on December 5, aka National Bathtub Party Day.
2. We've loved Botkier's rocker-chic bags forever, so we're pumped for the label's first line of ultra-wearable jewelry, like this zipper-inspired ring and geometric pendant. (Botkier New York Necklace, $58, Ring, $68; botkier.com)
3. Staying hydrated feels way more festive when you drink from one of Evian's new limited-edition, Kenzo-designed bottles, available at shop.evian.us (and at stylish holiday parties, we're sure).
4. When the weather gets wintry, we start thinking about whiling the day away under the covers. Shopbop's capsule collection of pj's—by 16 cool designers like A.L.C., Current/Elliott, and Tibi (right)—makes it even more tempting. (Tibi pajama set, $395; shopbop.com)
5. What's better than a new Mary J. Blige album? One that features duets with across-the-pond-ers like Sam Smith and Emeli Sandé. Blige's latest, The London Sessions, drops December 2.
6.Buy MAKE's gorgeous new cosmetics bag and get the warm, fuzzy feeling of supporting the Guatemalan and North Carolinian worker-owned cooperatives that collaborated on it. (MAKE Large Cosmetic Bag, $30; weseebeauty.com)
7.On December 4, Allison Williams dons the tights to play Peter Pan in NBC's live musical telecast. Burning question: Will her NBC anchor dad be making a cameo?
8.We don't know what you're doing Christmas Day, but we're hitting theaters to see Unbroken, the long-awaited, Angelina Jolie–directed biopic of Olympian and World War II POW Louis Zamperini.
9.When NYC's Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum reopens this month after a three-year renovation, we'll be lining up to see "Maira Kalman Selects," the whimsical illustrator's exhibit of the objects—from the Smithsonian's archives and her own home—that make her "gasp with delight."
Image 1 via Derek Wood; 2, 3, 4, and 6 courtesy of the companies; 5 and 7 via Getty; 8 via David James/Universal Pictures; 9 via Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, 2014