Netflix has finally given the people what they want and released an official trailer for Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, and there are no words. Honestly, you should just scroll down and watch immediately, but if you need a summary here are some things that happen:
1. Emily now owns a massive portrait of Richard Gilmore.
2. Rory is jobless and doesn't own underwear.
3. Lorelai is in therapy and implies that she and Luke aren't #relationshipgoals.
4. Sookie is still working at the Dragonfly Inn, thank god.
5. Tori Spelling's Benihana accident is referenced.
6. Ben Affleck is mocked mercilessly.
7. Rory and Jess flirt. (!!!!!!)
8. Kirk gets invited to Friday Night Dinner.
9. Lorelai goes on...a...hike?!
10. Dean is serving floppy hair goals.
Watch below and try not to break out into happy sobs.