The beginning of the year always marks an urge to remix our work wardrobes. And since it's our personal belief that office-ready pieces are the most investment-worthy, we've got our credit cards locked and loaded. Here, six looks that will not only keep us chic, but also empower us, from our desks to the boardroom.
1. T By Alexander Wang Box Shape T-Shirt, $274.28; farfetch.com.
2. Bottega Veneta Felted Cashmere Coat, $6,226; net-a-porter.com.
3. ASOS Flat Bar and Chain Tassel Cross Body Bag, $47.38; asos.com.
4. Topshop Floral Print Scuba Cigarette Trousers, $80; topshop.com.
5. Sebastian Sandals, $335; yoox.com.
1. Tamara Mellon Stretch-Scuba Jersey Blazer, $895; net-a-porter.com.
2. ATM Silk Blouse, $248; intermixonline.com.
3. Fendi Small 2Jours Tote, $2, 350; barneys.com.
4. Tamara Mellon Stretch-Scuba Jersey Straight-Leg Pants, $595; net-a-porter.com.
5. Alexander Wang Antonia Suede Sandals, $132 (was $440); net-a-porter.com.