Sure, we get that Valentines day is all about romance, but can we talk about some of the most important loves in our lives AKA our BFFs? Who else is always going to have your back, understand when you DM them ridiculous Instagrams, and, let's be real, listen to you bitch about your on-again, off-again, uh, friend. So in order to celebrate these amazing ladies, we prepped a guide to your ultimate Galentine's Day party—no boys allowed.
Someone can't make it to the shindig? To make her less devastated that she missed out, send her one of these cheeky cards.
1. Happy Galentine's Day Emoji Card, $4; etsy.com.
2. Rude Valentine Card, $4.13; etsy.com.
3. All The Single Ladies Card, $4.50; etsy.com.
4. Friend Valentine's Day Card, $4; etsy.com.
5. Braid Eachother's Hair Card, $5; catbirdnyc.com.
Spruce up your place with V-day themed decorations. Not into that? Sprinkling glitter around your apartment is always an option (though be warned, one of our editors is still finding glitter from her last Galentine's Day celebration).
1. Sparklettes in Romance, $13.50; topsmalibu.com.
2. XOXO Banner, $6.95; shopmerimeri.com.
3. Float My Boat Origami, $6.95; shopmerimeri.com.
4. Foil Heart Party Balloon, $4; urbanoutfitters.com.
5. A Tiny Celebration Glitter Confetti, $8; catbirdnyc.com.