Celeb makeup artist Daniel Martin shows us his secret budget-friendly stash.
1. Mehron GlitterSpray in Gold, $6.
2. Eos Lip Balm Smooth Spheres in Medicated Tangerine, Summer Fruit, and Sweet Mint, $3 each. "The rounded shape is genius for applying straight to your lips — no sticky fingers involved."
3. Mehron Detailz Decorative Liquid Liner in Teal and Blue, $8 each.
4. Mark All Over Eye Shadow Brush, $8.
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Fire & Ice, $8.
6. CoverGirl Smoky ShadowBlast Eye Color in Citrus Flair, $7. "This easy-to-use, dual-ended stick creates endless looks. Tip: Apply first, then dust a matching shadow on top for long-lasting color."
7. Maybelline New York SuperStay 10HR Stain Gloss in Pleasing Plum and Ruby Indulgence, $9 each. "My must-have drugstore buy. They're perfect for when you want a hint of color but don't want to commit to lipstick."