1. When the Queen photobombed two Australian women's hockey players at the Commonwealth Games.
A royal photobomb, basically.
2. When the Obama women ended up in a girl's selfie at a Beyoncé concert.
3. When Rihanna photobombed the men of Full House on Good Morning America. Classic, RiRi.
4. When Maisie Williams appeared behind a fan. And we were really jealous.
5. When Cara Delevingne made this face behind Miranda Kerr. Because she is hilarious.
6. When this cat got in on Taylor Swift and Sarah Hyland's selfie.
7. When Demi Lovato smiled innocently for a photo with Nick Jonas. While Joe Jonas made this face behind them.
8. When Jennifer Lawrence photobombed Sarah Jessica Parker at the 2013 Met Ball.
9. And then did it again at the 2014 Golden Globes to Taylor Swift. J.Law never disappoints.
10. When Beyoncé got in her fan's selfie at a concert. You can photobomb us any day, Bey.
11. When Prince Harry photobombed this selfie at the at the Glasgow Commonwealth Games. He takes after his grandma.
12. And then Prince William photobombed cyclist Chris Hoy.
13. And then Kate Middleton did one of her own. Chris Hoy is a lucky man.
27 No-Makeup Celebrity Selfies That Are Totally Gorgeous
This is What the Game of Thrones Cast Has Been Up to Over the Summer
The Biggest Photoshop Controversies
The 9 Most Annoying Things People Do on Instagram