Getty, courtesy of the designers; design by Katja Cho
Thanks to fashion's trickle-down structure (as Miranda Priestly disdainfully and cerulean-ly monologued), the trends we saw at the shows in February should be hitting the high street right...about...now. But you have to left-swipe a lot of dreck before you get to the good stuff, so we sifted, put together five spot-on outfits, and presented them here, all with links to buy. But don't thank me—thank Miuccia and Alessandro and Michael. After all, they're the ones who picked out what you're going to be wearing.
1. Urban Outfitters pins, $20 each, urbanoutfitters.com.
2. Revlon nail enamel in Vixen, $4.99, ulta.com.
3. Revlon lipstick in Black Cherry, $7.99, ulta.com.
4. H&M dress, $59.99, hm.com.
5. ASOS heels, $51, asos.com.
1. H&M earrings, $7.99, hm.com.
2. Zara shirt, $29.90, zara.com.
3. Topshop vinyl skirt, $70, topshop.com.
4. Zara sweater vest, $29.90, zara.com.
5. H&M necklace, $12.99, hm.com.
6. Topshop shoes, $75, topshop.com.
1. Etsy bee brooches, $12 each, etsy.com.
2. Forever 21 lace bodysuit, $8.99, forever21.com.
3. Zara pleated skirt, $69.90, zara.com.
4. Zara lace-up heels, $49.90, zara.com.
5. Urban Outfitters wool beret, $34, urbanoutfitters.com.
1. Joe Fresh sweater, $39, joefresh.com.
2. Inès de la Fressange for Uniqlo shirt, $39.90, uniqlo.com.
3. Zara houndstooth cape, $189, zara.com.
4. Mango houndstooth trousers, $59.99, mango.com.
5. Topshop monk shoes, $48, topshop.com.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io