Trendy, tailored, and polished to perfection.
She doesn't know it, but Kerry Washington helps us get ready for work each and every morning. While she's not our personal stylist per se, her eye for trends, tailoring, and polish informs our wardrobe whether we're shopping or putting outfits together half-awake. Here, find five Washington-inspired looks we're currently coveting for the office.
1. Maurices Little Black Textured Dress, $39; maurices.com.
2. Tory Burch Block-T Large Tote, $450; toryburch.com.
3. Sam Edelman Dea Leopard Print Calf Hair Pumps, $185; lanecrawford.com.
1. Adam lipped Double Breasted Blazer Dress, $1, 450; farfetch.com.
2. Forever 21 Oversized Crossbody Pouch, $15.90;forever21.com.
3. Old Navy Block-Heel Loafers, $29.94; oldnavy.gap.com.
1. Maurices Moto Jacket with Ribbed Knit Sides, $59; maurices.com.
2. James Perse Slub Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt, $85; net-a-porter.com.
3. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Structured Mini Tote Bag, $52; urban outfitters.com.
4. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Fawn Ankel Strap Pump, $375; nordstrom.com.
1. Maurices Perfect Blouse in Arrow Print, $34; similar styles available at maurices.com.
2. Joseph Claire Leather Pencil Skirt, $895; net-a-porter.com.
3. Jérôme Dreyfuss Navy Suede Leather Edouard Tote, $1,380; avenue32.com.
4. Zara Leather Court Shoe, $99; zara.com.
1. 3.1 Phillip Lim Embellished Silk Crepe de Chine Top, $495; net-a-porter.com.
2. Maurices Leather Bag, similar styles available at maurices.com.
3. Maurices Smart Trouser with Slimming Technology, $39; maurices.com.
4. Jimmy Choo Timbus Cutout Elaphe Sandals, $1,150; net-a-porter.com.