- Prince George gave Kate Middleton an adorable Mother's Day card.
- The Cambridges took to Instagram to share a photo of George's impeccable work.
- They also celebrated their moms, Princess Diana and Carole Middleton.
It's Mother's Day in the United Kingdom, and the royal family is celebrating.
Duchess Kate and Prince William shared a sweet Instagram post featuring photos of Princess Diana with her sons, and Carole Middleton with a baby Duchess of Cambridge. They also shared a previously unseen snap of Princess Charlotte, and a photo of a Mother's Day card made by Prince George for Kate.
The Kensington Royal Instagram account explained, "To mothers new and old and families spending today together and apart—we are thinking of you all at this difficult time." George's adorable handmade card features a vase of flowers, and it looks as though the little prince had some fun crafting for Mother's Day. Scroll through the photos to see his handiwork.
The post continued:
Happy Mother’s Day 🌷
1. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with their children in Norfolk.
2. Diana, Princess of Wales, with her children Prince William and Prince Harry.
3. Carole Middleton with her daughter Catherine.
4. A card from Prince George to his mother this Mother’s Day.
Photos © @mattporteous / Jayne Fincher / The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, Prince George and Princess Charlotte are now being homeschooled. A spokesperson from Thomas's Battersea in London said in a statement, "the curriculum will be taught through online learning platforms and we have asked parents to keep their children at home and to access their lessons through this system."
For more stories like this, including celebrity news, beauty and fashion advice, savvy political commentary, and fascinating features, sign up for the Marie Claire newsletter.