By Marie Claire
1. Period underwear. It may not look pretty but believe us, it's essential.
2. We really do need to eat everything chocolate and salty in our path. It's not an excuse—it's a scientifically-proven side effect. Ok, so sometimes it's an excuse.
3. Being a bitch is justified. We can't even imagine how a man would behave if the roles were reversed.
4. Calendar reminders don't really help the situation. Yeah it's a monthly thing. Probably best to just internalize that rather than writing it down somewhere.
5. Fancy sweatpants really are a thing. And they are the greatest. Just look at how great these Rick Owens sweats look with heels!
6. No, we do not want to wear white and run on a beach, but thank you for the idea, tampon commercials. Although we know it's a pleasant thought for those in ignorant bliss.
7. It is totally acceptable to have a period song or movie. Actually, necessary.
Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation Is a Makeup Artist Favorite—and It's 30% Off for Black Friday
Celebrities like Kim Kardashian consider it their secret for glowy skin.
By Anya Meyerowitz •
Every Single Product From Glow Recipe Is 20% Off Right Now
This is not a drill.
By Michelle Rostamian •
The Best Shoe Deals of Black Friday 2021
The early bird gets the worm.
By Sara Holzman •
5 Strategies I'd Use to Weather My Girlfriend's PMS
Women seem to seek men who can deal with them while they're PMSing. Here are a few options I'd try with said lady friend.
By Rich Santos •
6 Stereotypes Men Have About Women (Stereotypes Part II)
Women are crazy. I tried for a long time to make sense out of their actions and statements. Once I accepted that women were "crazy," it seemed to take a huge load of pressure off me.
By Rich Santos •
The Secret Sex Tip You Need to Know
Do You Know When It's a Good Day for: (A) Your SKIN? (B) Your CREATIVITY? (C) Your ORGASM?
By Leesa Chalk Suzman •