STEP 1: The Tame Game
MC RECOMMENDS: Christi Harris Brow Scissors, $29.99; Brow Diva Duo Brush (shown), $19.
STEP 2: Great Shapes
MC RECOMMENDS: Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Blanc (shown), $23.50; Sephora Stainless Steel Tweezers, $18.
STEP 3: Fill 'Er Up
· Blonde, match your darkest brow hairs to add definition.
· Going gray, use a taupe color to avoid dull tones.
· A redhead, go with sable.
· Brunette, choose a color one shade lighter than your hair to soften skin tone.
MC RECOMMENDS: CoverGirl Brow & Eye Makers in Henna Brown, $2.89; Clinique Instant Lift for Brows in Soft Blonde (shown), $15.
STEP 4: Finishing Touches
MC RECOMMENDS: Shu Uemura Eye Brow Gel, $24; N.Y.C. Brush-On Brow (shown), $3.99.
· Fine brows: Tweezing provides more control for those with fewer hairs.
· Medium brows: Waxing removes more hair at one time meaning less pain!
· Heavy brows: Threading is fast and removes thick and thin hairs alike.
Prevent post-tweezing trauma and use a brightening concealer to reduce redness.
MC RECOMMENDS: Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Fast Fix Concealer All-Over Brightener (shown), $8.99; Revlon Tweezing Cream, $5.99.