1. Clarin's Beauty Flash Balm, $45; sephora.com:This skincare product will tighten your pores and make your skin look more luminous.
2. Garnier Fructis Anti-Eye Puff Roller, $12.99; ulta.com:Say goodbye to dark circles and puffy eyelids.
3. Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil, $4.29; walgreens.com:Adding a touch of white eye liner to the inner corners of your eyes will brighten up your entire face.
4. Mary Kay Facial Highlighting Pen, $18; marykay.com:Lift the shadows that look especially dark with a highlighting pen that will make your skin look brighter.
5. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Pirate, $35; chanel.com: A red lip will make your teeth look whiter and take the focus off the main facial feature that's least forgiving when it comes to fatigue: your eyes.