[image id='ca274380-3b15-408b-bf38-1a7674028916' mediaId='98d112c5-21ed-4a40-bbda-bc304f21b22b' loc='C'][/image]
We love prints on our pants, skirts, and now, on our swimsuits! With so many options, we've picked five styles to flatter any figure. They're the perfect accompaniment to any last-minute beachside getaway!
1. Mara Hoffman's striking statement prints always catch our eyes, and this Techno Animal Printed Swimsuit ($255) is no exception.
2. Emobi's suits are fun, cheerful, and best of all, eco-friendly. We love the Bow Bandeau Yellow Floral Print Bikini's ($109) shape (goodbye, tan lines!), and cute, happy print.
3. Old Navy's Printed Bow-Tie Bandeau Swimsuit ($20) is a steal, and the pretty blue color will perfectly complement your summer tan.
4. We are huge fans of Matthew Zink's line, Charlie, and this zigzag bikini ($180) will turn you into a beach bombshell. Just add some oversized sunnies.
5. This Zimmerman Devoted Floral-Print Swimsuit ($375) is cut to flatter. We'd accessorize it with some gold bangles and a wide-brimmed straw hat.
Best friends and blogging partners Roberta Oglakchya and Rachel Hurn-Maloney founded The Ray and the Ro to show off stylish looks, share their wishlists, and break down runway fashion.