This melodic sister trio's style is for the "long hair, don't care" ladies. Their look is all about making hats a thing again, ripped shorts, and leather essentials—complete with a touch of Stevie Nicks (and sass).
1. Helmut Lang Tank Top, $113.34; farfetch.com
2. Mackage Distressed Leather Vest, $343; saks.com
3. Maison Michel Rabbit Felt-Trilby, $500; net-a-porter.com
4. Saint Laurent Black Patent Leather Boots, $995; ssense.com
5. rag & bone Jean Distressed Shorts, $154; net-a-porter.com
If you wish to forgo the festive headband trend, Goulding's clean-cut synthpop style is for you. To get her look, keep it simple with a leather basic and focus on a black and white palette.
1. Oliver Peoples Mande Acetate Black Sunglasses, $325; saks.com
2. Majestic Filatures V-Neck Knit T-Shirt, $125; farfetch.com
3. b-Store Lace-Up Netted Oxfords, $129; openingceremoney.us
4. Theory Washed-Leather Shorts, $595; net-a-porter.com
Like Blondfire's ethereal and smooth sound, frontwoman Erica Driscoll's style is just as easygoing sans frills. Grab a bangle, belt, and a loose-fitting bright dress and you're all set.
1. Alice + Olivia Copen Silk Chiffon Dress, $368; net-a-porter.com
2. B-Low The Belt Leaf Belt, $110; shopbop.com
3. And_I Art Deco Pink Bracelet, $599; luisaviaroma.com
4. rag & bone Durham Ankle Boots, $525; shopbop.com
To channel this old-school singer's nostalgic Americana style, throw on a bright baseball jacket over a simple, feminine dress.
1. Diet Butchers Slim Skin Bomber Jacket, $719; farfetch.com
2. DKNY Broderie Anglaise Cotton Dress, $315; net-a-porter.com
3. Miu Miu Velvet Smoking Slippers, $615; saks.com
4. Zagliana Black Python Bowler Bag, $3,800; saks.com
We've been into this sister duo's style since the day they came onto the scene in 1995. For their edgy look, stick to skinny jeans, varsity jackets, and remember to lace up those Doc Marten's.
1. Tanya Tailor Bomber Jacket; farfetch.com
2. Alexander Wang Gathered-Silk Crepe Top, $595; net-a-porter.com
3. J Brand Low Rise Skinny Jeans, $185; net-a-porter.com
4. Dr. Martens Boots, $119.95; nordstrom.com
If you take Janis Joplin's style and put a sultry spin on it, you have crooner Natalie Bergman's look. Load up on knitted bracelets, throw on some aviators, and finish it off with a leather vest.
1. Alice + Olivia Draped Leather Vest, $495; nordstrom.com
2. Dannijo Kali Bib Necklace, $524; shopbop.com
3. Culter and Gross Aviator Sunglasses, $500; net-a-porter.com
4. Free People Cowgirl Henley, $68; freepeople.com
5. rag & bone Skinny Jeans, $198; saks.com
6. Acne Studios Ankle Boots, $570; barneys.com