Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
1. This first date isn't the worst! She's smart, she's pretty, she's funny, and I don't want to run out the door, screaming and clawing my eyes out, so she's already way better than the last three women I went out with.
2. I get butterflies (and kinda sweaty) when she texts. I will never, ever tell anyone that I got butterflies or whatever as long as I live. Why can't that phrase be more masculine, like, "I got cool bugs in my stomach. She gives me scorpions."
3. We can actually talk for more than 30 minutes without awkward pauses and I call her when I'm not even drunk. Does that mean I like her? Like, really like? Like, really, really like? I might even introduce her to my parents. Maybe.
4. We need to be exclusive because I really want to be able to call her my girlfriend. "This is my girlfriend Jessica." Oooo that's nice.
5. I'm going to ask if she wants to come to my buddy's wedding. Wait, that's in nine months. Do I want to be with her in nine months? Oh god, I totally do. I refuse to think about getting married because that would be crazy. I wonder if she would come though.
6. She just came over, brought me take-out and did my laundry while I was sick. She would make a great wi … I almost said it. I almost said it, but I didn't!
7. When I think about how, in five years, I'm going to be a billionaire who invented a new kind of slam-dunk, I picture her right there with me, just hanging out in my Olympic-size shark tank. I didn't even realize I was doing that.
8. I think … I think I might be in love with her. Oh, wow. I almost even said it to her out loud, but I'll wait for the right time, when she isn't wiping semen out of her belly button.
9. Holy shit, I'm in love with her. I am in love with this woman. I'm going to say it. "I LOVE YOU!" Weird that I sang that?
10. What will our kids look like? I bet we'd have really cute babies, and I can't wait to hug them and WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME, WHAT HAVE I BECOME?
11. I should probably start saving for a ring. Good-bye, Playstation 4 and season tickets. Hello, life of matrimony.
Via Cosmopolitan (opens in new tab)
Image via 20th Century Fox
I am a human male that enjoys consuming meals consisting of all five food groups and fulfilling every level of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. I write about sex-having.
Clarifying Shampoos to Banish Build-Up
Because nobody has time for lank hair or an itchy, irritated scalp.
By Gabrielle Ulubay
The Biggest Fall Trends, Straight From the Runways
And just like that, we're back.
By Sara Holzman
Here’s the Trick Kate Middleton Uses to Look So Good in Photos
A royal style expert gives the scoop.
By Rachel Burchfield
30 Female-Friendly Porn Websites for Any Mood
All the best websites, right this way.
By Kayleigh Roberts
70 Cheap Date Ideas for Couples on a Budget
"Love don't cost a thing." —J.Lo
By The Editors
Diary of a Non-Monogamist
Rachel Krantz, author of the new book 'Open,' shares the ups and downs of her journey into the world of open relationships.
By Abigail Pesta
71 Fun Date Ideas for 2022
Skip the old "dinner and a movie" for something original.
By Katherine J Igoe
COVID Forced My Polyamorous Marriage to Become Monogamous
For Melanie LaForce, pandemic-induced social distancing guidelines meant she could no longer see men outside of her marriage. But monogamy didn't just change her relationship with her husband—it changed her relationship with herself.
By Melanie LaForce
How the pandemic has mutated our most personal disunions.
By Gretchen Voss
16 At-Home Date Ideas When You're Stuck Indoors
Staying in doesn't have to be boring.
By Katherine J Igoe
Long Distance Relationship Gift Ideas for Couples Who've Made It This Far
Alexa, play "A Thousand Miles."
By Jaimie Potters