Today, Kim Kardashian posted a series of videos on Instagram teasing her next endeavor, KKW Beauty. Here are all the details, so far:
1. It is a full beauty line.
Kris Jenner revealed as much when she posted a congratulatory tweet to Kim. She wrote, "I am so proud of you @kimkardashian and excited for your beauty line #KKWBEAUTY!!"
2. It is launching June 21.
3. It already has an Instagram account and website.
4. You can sign up for early updates.
5. The aesthetic is similar to her collab with Kylie Cosmetics.
Back in April, Kim launched a lip kit collaboration with Kylie. The four nude shades were boxed in a muted pink package with "KKW" in bold. Seems like Kim's beauty line is taking on a similar look. So far, there's no word on exactly what types of products there will be. Makeup? Skincare? Hair gummies? Possibilities are endless.
6. Kim hinted at the launch when she collaborated with Kylie.
She had a note in the box that read "have a surprise coming soon!" This is probably what she meant.
7. Her makeup artist is stoked about it.
Kim's go-to makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic (better known as @makeupbymario) posted the teaser video on his Instagram as well, writing "The Glam Queen has arrived... get ready to be SNATCHED."
Stay tuned for more news as it comes.