Has Prince Harry found his future princess?
The royal is reportedly dating Meghan Markle, a 35-year-old actress who is best known for her role as Rachel Zane on Suits.
The couple are said to have met in May while Harry, 32, was in Canada to promote the Invictus Games, and according to one source, the prince is already "besotted."
"He's in a very relaxed period of his life and Meghan has come along at the right time," the source explained to The Sunday Express. "They are taking each week as it comes and just enjoying each other's company but it's fair to say that they love seeing each other and there's a definite chemistry between them."
While there's been no confirmation of the relationship from Kensington Palace, photos on social media have sparked romance rumors.
Meghan was spotted at Wimbledon in June and she has recently shared pictures of another visit to London on Instagram.
One photo in particular, from her stay at the Soho Farmhouse in Oxfordshire, has really got people talking. The actress was spotted wearing a colorful beaded bracelet that is very similar to one Harry has been seen with...
Here, a few more things to know about Harry's rumored new love interest.
1. The Los Angeles-born actress has spent her whole life around television. In an interview with Esquire, she spoke about growing up on the set of Married...with Children, a sitcom which her father worked on as the lighting director. In 2002, she started her own TV career in General Hospital. Before she landed the role on Suits, she appeared in several films, including Horrible Bosses and Remember Me.
2. When she's not filming in Toronto, Meghan runs a lifestyle blog called The Tig. She has been sharing beauty and fashion tips, recipes, reading lists, travel guides and interviews with influencers including Serena Williams, Jessica Stam, and Kayla Itsines since 2014. "I wanted to create a space to share all of these loves, to invite friends to share theirs as well, and to be the breeding ground for ideas and excitement—for an inspired lifestyle," she explains on the site.
3. Meghan has been married before. According to The Telegraph, she split from film producer Trevor Engelson two years after their 2011 wedding in Jamaica.
4. She shares Harry's passion for humanitarian work. Meghan has travelled the world with her role as global ambassador for World Vision Canada, a charity which works to overcome poverty and injustice. Like Emma Watson, Meghan is also a UN Women's advocate. "Women make up more than half of the world's population and potential, so it is neither just nor practical for their voices, for our voices, to go unheard at the highest levels of decision-making," she said during a speech on International Women's Day in 2015.
5. She's a foodie, and while her diet is disciplined while she's filming, Meghan enjoys indulging in her favorite dishes when she's off-duty. "French fries and vino are my vices," she told Delish earlier this year. "I'm always hoping I'm having lunch with people, so we can share fries. It's its own food group for me," she added.
6. When she's not at work, Meghan likes to dress like a French fashion editor. "I would probably wear jeans, a nice top and a blazer," she said in a recent interview. "Basically, what Emmanuelle Alt would wear! She is my style spirit animal! Her and Geraldine Saglio."
7. She has a surprising hidden talent. "I used to be a calligrapher for weddings and events—that was my side job while I was auditioning," she revealed in an interview with Good Housekeeping.
8. This isn't the first time Meghan has been linked with a famous face. In 2014, it was rumored she was dating golfer Rory McIlroy after he nominated her to take on the charity Ice Bucket Challenge.
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.