Rihanna and Drake have been named "music's most powerful couple."
The pair were honored with the title by Spotify after ranking the most influential couples in music history, based on analyzing the total combined streams for each artist.
Rihanna is also in second place on the couples list when paired with former boyfriend Chris Brown.
Jay Z and Beyoncé are in third place, Katy Perry and John Mayer are fourth and One Direction's Harry Styles and Taylor Swift round off the Top 5.
"It's pretty amazing that music's favorite bad girl Rihanna has taken the two highest spots on the list, holding off competition from the rest of the Roc Nation family — Jay Z, Kanye West, and Rita Ora," said Angela Watts, VP of global communications for Spotify.
"One Direction also manage to bag themselves two places on the list, which is quite an achievement. They even beat everyone's favorite '90s couple, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake."
Other couples to make the list include Coldplay's Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow — who is on the service with her Glee performances — and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
Spotify's most powerful couples in music history based on streaming data are as follows:
1. Rihanna and Drake
2. Rihanna and Chris Brown
3. Jay Z and Beyonce
4. Katy Perry and John Mayer
5. Harry Styles and Taylor Swift
6. Ellie Goulding and Skrillex
7. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian
8. Taylor Swift and John Mayer
9. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
10. Rita Ora and Calvin Harris
11. Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
12. Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards
13. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake
14. Usher and Chili (TLC)
15. Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger
16. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
17. Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley
18. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
19. Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley (Sum 41)
20. Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas
Listen to Spotify's ultimate power couples playlist below:
Photo credit: Getty Images
Via Digital Spy