Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
1. You have no problem sending him out for tampons.
2. You can tell him he's driving you crazy without it turning into a fight.
You no longer worry about your relationship ending if you get a little snippy over who huffed the last of the whipped cream. BESIDES IT WAS TOTALLY HIM AND HE SHOULD JUST ADMIT IT.
3. You trust him to take care of your precious pooch or sinister cat.
That's more important than any diamond because your cat's a real b.
4. He can meet you at a party and deal with your friends for 30 before you get there.
And he actually has a pretty decent time because he recognizes that your friends are rad.
4. Bodily functions.
You both now have them. Even grosser/realer, you will sometimes use the bathroom when the other is showering. #noshame
5. You can go to the movies and see two different movies and then meet in the lobby after and go dinner!
And, hell, you could even have two separate dinners. What? You're secure in your relationship and don't want Thai food again tonight!
6. You no longer worry about who's paying.
A truly liberating experience every woman should try at least once.
7. You don't count orgasms.
You just collect them!
8. You walk around naked.
Ain't nothing he hasn't seen before. (As in, earlier that morning.) (And last night.) (Giggle.)
9. You forget to shave your legs and it ain't no thang.
And by forget, I mean "forget", and by "ain't no thang", I mean WHO CARES!
10. You don't brush your teeth for morning sex.
11. His parents call you when they want to reach him.
Let's be honest, this started the second month into your relationship. Call your damn parents, dude!!
12. You wear a face mask to bed.
Green skin, don't care.
13. You can spend entire evenings communicating in grunts and passed slices of pizza.
All you need is season 2 of Buffy and a cheeseless thin crust to get you through the evening.
14. You laugh at really dumb shit together.
If you've made up songs about your own buttholes, then you're on the right track.
15. You do his laundry and he does your dishes.
16. You share a Netflix account.
And the predicted star ratings are surpringly accurate for BOTH of you!
17. He always picks up your favorite vegan cookies when he goes shopping.
If he knows what you like in the food department, this just might work out after all.