- Hooray! Were all getting $600 from the government. To offset the thousands streaming out of our 401(k)s.
- Our Boyfriend Of The Day: Jesse Williams, who signed on to do four episodes of Heroes, will star on Broadway in the new Edward Albee play, and who we havent stopped smiling about since came into our offices last week. Jesse Williams
- Lost is coming back this Thursday night and oh, how weve missed it. Figuring out whats happening in the Lost space-time continuum is the hardest our brains have worked since we gave up Sudoku.
- Loved America Fererras gorgeous dress at last nights SAG Awardsinsert your own so not Ugly Betty! joke here. And Tina Feys reliably self-deprecating, funny acceptance speech about being a hat rack.
- We need to be thinking of a good bar from which to watch the Super Tuesday (Feb. 5) returns with other politics-obsessed dorks like us. Who drink. Drinkings essential.
- Gotta love Superbowl pridebut casual Fridays or not, you cant wear that jersey as a shirt for work. Or worse, as a dress (hear that Mariah Carey? We know youre doing it right this second).
- Bill Mahers calling em like he sees em. When Mitt Romney made the suggestive comment that you dont want an idle Bill Clinton in the White House, Romney played the pussy card, Maher said. The perfect foul-mouthed-observer-of-our-democratic-experiment.
Get the dish from our editors daily!
Click here for what all your friends will be (or should be) talking about today.