Don't let anyone tell you that pumpkin spice lattes are only meant for the fall, okay? You don't need that negativity in your life. And since pumpkin spice latte popsicles exist, every season can legitimately be PSL season.
Besides being a fall dream on a hot summer day, a ~PSL Pop~ is a three-layer popsicle made of pumpkin, cream, and caffeine. It's pretty much everything your flannel-wearing, fall-loving heart needs. Here's how to make it:
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin
- 1/4 cup of half and half
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup of coffee (or espresso)
- 2 tablespoon of half and half
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Add the pumpkin, pumpkin spice, sugar, and half and half to a bowl and mix. Pour the mix into the popsicle molds, filling just over 1/3 of the way up, and put it in the freezer for 45-60 minutes.
- Add half and half and sugar into a bowl, mix, and pour on the pumpkin layer. Add popsicle sticks, and freeze for another 45-60 minutes.
- Make espresso (or coffee) and add sugar and cinnamon. Pour in the popsicle mold as the final layer, and freeze for two or three hours.
Recipe adapted from Beckham + Belle.
Follow Marie Claire on Facebook for the latest celeb news, beauty tips, fascinating reads, livestream video, and more.