Celebrity news, beauty, fashion advice, and fascinating features, delivered straight to your inbox!
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Because it's not an awards ceremony without Taylor's metallic dresses and amazing arm dancing.
1. Taylor let loose during the Bey and Jay performance of "Drunk In Love," kicking off a night of front-row white girl dancing.
2. Taylor's dramatic re-enactment of the now-legendary Golden Globes J-Law photobomb (opens in new tab). #lawrencing
3. Taylor's pre-show finger-crossing.
4. Taylor whipped her hair during her performance of "All Too Well."
5. Another angle of the hair-whipping. Her chiropractor's about to make enough to send his youngest kid to private school.
6. I MEAN, this.
7. More dancing, this time to Kendrick Lamar. Note that a spotlight follows Tay-Tay wherever she goes. Probably even into the bathroom.
8. She was really going for it.
9. T-Swizzle's reaction to Kacey Musgraves' win.
10. And the penultimate fake-out during Album Of The Year, when Taylor thought that her album Red had won for a second ("Rrrrrrrrrrrandom Access Memories!")
Lorde's Freaking AWESOME Grammys Performance (opens in new tab)
Beyoncé And Jay-Z Perform "Drunk In Love" At The Grammys, Kills It
Sh*t MC Girls Say: The Grammys Red Carpet (opens in new tab)
Follow Anna on Twitter (opens in new tab).
Photo Credit: Getty
Writer. Things I appreciate: Ghosts, white wine, men who look like they could protect me from predators, and a great homemade deviled egg. Also, I have a VERY ambivalent obsession with Sex and The City but I'm not like any of them, other than maybe Miranda's cat.
We Broke Down the Best Nike Sneakers for Every Occasion
Checks over stripes!
By Julia Marzovilla
31 Nude Movies With Porn-Level Nudity
All the nakedness of porn, but with the plot and storylines of mainstream film.
By Kayleigh Roberts
The Best Concealers for Covering Up Acne
Zits? What zits?
By Samantha Holender
Who Is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Fiancé Riley Roberts?
AOC's husband-to-be is an "easygoing redhead" who lives with her in D.C.
By Katherine J Igoe
68 Times the Kardashians Posed Fully Nude and Owned It
And we mean fully nude—as in, not a shred of clothing.
By Bianca Rodriguez
Who Is Jonathan Owens, Simone Biles's Fiancé and NFL Player?
"The easiest yes!" Simone wrote about the couple's engagement.
By The Editors
Surprise! Priyanka Chopra Jonas and Nick Jonas Are Parents
They welcomed a baby via surrogate.
By Neha Prakash
Meghan and Harry Share First Photo of Their Daughter Lilibet Diana
The Sussex's holiday card is here!
By Rachel Epstein
The 50 Best Celebrity Couple Halloween Costumes Ever
Honestly, we're impressed.
By Charlotte Chilton
Alicia Keys Gets What She Wants
With her jazzy new album, Keys, the singer stopped worrying about everything except what matters: Her own opinion.
By Jessica Herndon
Brooke Shields on Reinventing Yourself, Making Friends in Your 40s, and More
The actress and CEO shared inspiring advice during a panel at 'Marie Claire's' "Power Trip: Off the Grid" conference.
By Rachel Epstein