1. The hotels in Auckland are incredible.
2. The view from the ANZ Viaduct Events Centre is absolutely gorgeous (and there's champagne in-beween shows!
3. NOM*D. This designer uses reworked vintage garments to create absolutely one-of-a-kind clothing.
4. Stolen Girlfriend's Club. Obsessed with Twin Peaks and all things '90s? This label is your new must-have.
5. Swanky after parties. This one was held in an emptied out clothing store filled to the brim with stylish attendees and photographs of New Zealand's most famous model, Bambi.
6. Juliette Hogan. Cool, feminine, and sophisticated, this designer makes clothes inspired by the streets of NYC.
7. Live performances. Juliette Hogan surprised us all with a live band as the soundtrack to her runway show. We're officially groupies!
8. Kate Sylvester. Now this is what we call a finale.
9. It's the home of Meadowlark jewelry. You know that amazing septum ring Rihanna has been sporting? It was carefully crafted by this jewelry company that makes equally chic rings, necklaces, and earrings.