1. 2XA Charm Blush/Bronzer in Mindy, $26: "This bronzer and blush stick has a rich creamy texture that glides onto cheeks for a natural wash of color and can also double as a lip stain so you can create an array of looks that can take you from day to night."
2. Charlotte Ronson ditsy floral romper, $250: "An easy throw-on that’s preppy chic."
3. Charlotte Ronson Pointelle bra top and matching maxi skirt from the S/S '12 collection: "Another of my favorite pieces from the spring collection. Perfect for a hot day in the sun."
4. A Perfect Mess Hairspray, $20: "It gives you a great beachy wave with soft texture, keeping my hair perfectly messy for Coachella."
1. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, $10: "It's so ridiculously hot at Coachella, so a fabulous, budge-proof mascara is key. I adore Clinique's smear-free Bottom Lash Mascara, which I use on my top lashes as well. It doesn't leave your lashes stiff and brittle, like most waterproof mascaras do, plus the tiny brush is just so handy."
2. Mulberry Harriet Satchel in Marshmallow White Spotted Haircalf, $3,150: "Having a long-strap or across-body bag is essential when attending a music festival. This one is the perfect size for all my essentials — lightweight scarf, sunscreen, blotting papers — plus the animal print looks amazing with my trusty field jacket."
3. Sachajuan's Hair Repair, $30: "Between the hot sun and the pool, my bleached blonde hair takes a real beating at Coachella. To try to minimize the damage, I make sure that I bring Sachajuan's amazing Hair Repair. It smells like a dream, reduces frizz, and makes my hair super shiny. What more could a girl want?"
4. Gap's Grosgrain Ribbon Wedge Espadrilles, $59.95: "I know that most people will say flats, but I simply cannot agree. I do swap out my standard stilettos for comfortable wedges though, and am obsessed with this Gap pair right now, in both red and black."
1. Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily Moisturizer SPF 50, about $50.
2. Mulberry Lemon Sherbet Eyelet shorts, $400.
3. Mulberry Ice Cream Motif Vest in White, $160.
5. Lucas Papaw Ointment, about $34.
1. BESS NYC Backpack, $360.
2. Bloom lip balm, $9.95: "Always bring a tinted lip balm to protect your lips, but will still look like you have color on."
4. Converse sneakers, $45: "Buy a new pair so by the time you're done at Coachella they are nice and beat up!"
1. KMS California Hair Play Dry Wax, $16: "Our hairstylist turned me on to this product, and now I'm hopelessly addicted. It gives your hair that perfectly messy texture you need to hide the fact you haven't washed your hair in a couple of days."
2. UNIF Dream Tie Dye Maxi Dress, $128: "I brought this in a different print to Coachella last year, and almost never took it off. It's perfect tossed over a bikini and cutoffs for day, and buttoned up with a skinny belt for night."
3. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, $39: "I try my best to pack light for Coachella (and usually fail), but Smashbox's BB Cream will definitely change that. On a good day, it replaces my sunscreen, moisturizer and foundation. It's my secret beauty weapon, because no one wants to look like they're wearing caked-on makeup at a festival."
4. Lisa Maree Peacock Crochet Swimsuit, $165: "I've been obsessed with this swimsuit since I first saw it in the studio. It has that Jane Birkin meets Woodstock vibe, which essentially sums up my Coachella style. I plan on wearing it to pool parties with cutoffs or a high-waist skirt."
1. Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Lip Balm, $9: "This is the most efficient (and tiniest) lip product, and of course it's made for men. I love that it doesn't look like you're wearing anything."
2. Stella McCartney Hawaiian-print cotton T-shirt, $315: "I love this Stella tee, perfect with your rattiest shorts and giant sunglasses."
3. Bumble and bumble Surf Spray, $24: "The maximum effort I'm going to make with my hair is a few spritzes of this summer staple."
4. A.P.C. Suede Ankle Boots, $530: "I'm a die-hard boot wearer no matter the temperature, plus the thought of sandals all day at a festival freaks me out. I'm in love with this suede pair by A.P.C. — the color is just bright enough."
1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF 70, $10: "You can't leave for Coachella without a really good sunscreen!"
2. Wren Alice Floral Sleeveless Dress, $319: "A loose, comfy dress. It's almost impossible to imagine how freaking hot it gets there. I just want to be wearing as little as possible while remaining appropriate!"
3. Revel & Riot tote, $20: "A lightweight tote is a must. I carry my Revel & Riot 'God Hates Bags' tote pretty much everywhere, but it was essential at Coachella."
4. Purell, $1.79: "This sounds boring and obvious but Purell is a lifesaver! After seeing the port-a-potties there you will want to bathe in Purell."