Prints continue to be a huge trend on the runway. Update your wardrobe with a statement printed dress, skirt or pants.
1. Tibi Resort 2014
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Printed Dress, $495; stylebop.com
3. Anna Sui Resort 2014
MANGO Printed Sheer Culottes, $49.99 (on sale); mango.com
J.Crew Cafe Capri Pants, $168; j.crew.com
This summer, opt for an all white outfit. Think white everything, from clothes to accessories.
1. Barbara Bui Resort 2014
2. Catherine Malandrino Resort 2014
3. Calvin Klein Resort 2014
4. Madewell Silk Cargo Top, $98; madewell.com
Alexander McQueen White Poplin Dress, $690 (on sale); ssense.com
Rebecca Minkoff Cotton Eyelet, $328; shopbop.com
Pajamas aren't just for home. Add heels and a clutch to take your jammies from couch to restaurant.
1. Etro Resort 2014
2. Adam Lippes Resort 2014
3. Equipment Avery Pajama Set, $418; equipment.com
3.1 Phillip Lim Botanical Print Pants, $225 (on sale); net-a-porter.com
Zara Printed Silk Blouse, $79.90; zara.com
Give your outfit a litte sparkle by introducing an embellished piece this season.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2014
2. Jason Wu Jeweled Neck T-Shirt, $870 (on sale); farfetch.com
3. Stella McCartney Resort 2014
Miu Miu Jewel Band Sandals, $279 (on sale); barneys.com
Topshop Casual Embroidered Shirt, $45 (on sale); topshop.com
Sweatpants take on a luxe approach in fabrics such as leather, silk, and satin, proving they're not just for sports.
1. Talula Los Feliz Pants, $55 (on sale); aritzia.com
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Resort 2014
3. Chloé Resort 2014
Zara Palazzo Trousers with Side Stripe, $79.90; zara.com
Alexander Wang Lightweight Pleated Polar Pants, $550; alexanderwang.com