[image id='f6c95084-c359-4c95-a40f-5a1386173910' mediaId='801118a1-4621-4d81-9759-44e45379b11f' loc='C'][/image]
1. Pro: He'll inevitably see every incredible, sexy, happy post-breakup picture you upload.
Con: He'll also see that unfortunate picture your friend enemy posted of you with lipstick all over your face last night.
2. Pro: You can chat with new boys on Tinder!
Con: You can run into him on Tinder.
3. Pro: You get to change your relationship status so new suitors know you're single and ready to mingle.
Con: You have to change your relationship status and subsequently update everyone in your newsfeed of your heartbreak. [image id='9e7bde90-1f20-469f-b048-296e7e58e1d4' mediaId='cbb0ea8d-e977-4736-a584-8503fb4b8143' loc='C'][/image]
4. Pro: He'll know when you've found someone new.
Con: You'll know when he's found someone new.
5. Pro: You can click through all his old pictures where he looks terrible and feel satisfied (and evil).
Con: You can also accidentally black out and "like" his 200th tagged picture, and he'll get the update to his computer. And his tablet. And his phone.
[image id='c5a6a4f3-e761-4202-8bbe-dbbd830904fe' mediaId='04f2074b-3154-4dbc-847d-75a5b03040ef' loc='C'][/image]
6. Pro: Now that you're not there to style him, his outfits suck. And you can see every single one.
Con: Though you can very easily write his name as your status, instead of in the search bar (#beenthere).
7. Pro: When he checks in on FourSquare on Saturday night, you know where not to go.
Con: You're now the girl forcing all your friends to change their plans to avoid him.