Thanks to an email chain their reporters "uncovered," Radar Online shares some eyepopping (but not necessarily surprising, given the family's business savvy) figures relating to Kim Kardashian's personal brand—and what it takes to get her to align her brand with yours. The "secret business emails" apparently related to Kim's appearance at an undisclosed new product's launch
Kim's "minimum rate" for signing on and endorsing the product in question is between $750,000 and $1 million. And don't even try lowballing her on those figures, her representative writes—"you should definitely come back with the best offer that you can make her from a money standpoint, so that we can save the time going back and forth." Oh, and there are supplementary expenses to be considered also. Kim and her entourage require:
1. 6 plane tickets to/from wherever any in-person endorsement is taking place. (That's five seats in first class, and one sad sack assistant stuck in economy.)
2. "First class" hotel accommodations (That's a suite for Kim and her faves, then "standard" rooms for the rest.)
3. "First class" and exclusive ground transportation.
4. A security detail.
5. A "glam fee." (This to cover Kim's beauty team's wages; contouring don't come cheap.)
6. And a per diem, so that Kim can pick a treat out of the mini bar, presumably. Everyone loves doing that when they stay in a nice hotel!
There's also lots of contractual mumbo jumbo about photo rights and pre-approved media campaigns in the email chain, which doesn't appear to have come to a happy ending (hence Radar getting hold of it all), but regardless, the best part is the kicker. If Kim is too expensive, her reps have a back-up plan: little sister Kendall is yours for an endorsement at half the price! And you know what they say—the family that negotiates their product endorsements together, stays together.